Monday, March 24, 2008

Group Project

Okay, at this point, I'm still not really sure what I would like to do for a group project. I'm a creative writing concentration, and I write mostly prose. I also have some knowledge of HTML and how to put together a decent website as long as it's nothing insanely complicated, so if anyone needs a website buddy, I can do that part. I think what's interested me the most (as demonstrated in my remix project) is the connections between text and images. So if anyone has any ideas about something like that, I'd be interested.
On the ELC, some of the interactive fiction I've liked has been stuff like "My Body" and "Reagan Library", where there is an interactive element to the images and the text adds more meaning to them.

I'd also be interested in trying to do something like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure novels, but in website form. I think that would be pretty fun to do. And like I said earlier, I can do most of the website stuff if someone wants to help out with writing the actual text of the story.

Well, I guess I'll see everyone in class tonight, and hopefully then I'll have a more concrete idea of what I want to do! ^_^

No comments: